Thursday, April 4, 2013

God's Kitchen

I Love to cook! I enjoy the intricate combinations of flavors that come with the different preparations of ingredients in order to create wonderful creations. The result is a great dish and the combinationation of great dishes can be a great meal our feast. We are promised a great feast at the day wedding with Jesus. The symbolic power of that feast is the great understanding of all the things that God has prepared for us to finally consume and take part in-His Kingdom! As "cooking shows" have become popular and empowering to the creative audience, I thought as a chef I would take you on a quick tour of "God's kitchen" and the symbolic flavors that make His word even more tasty. I am working on a full-powerpoint and live cooking show style presentation to share in person. Here are a couple of items from that presentation.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am always blessed to hear from you...